Signature’s skilled nurses can help with disease and medication education. Signature’s physical, occupational, and speech pathology therapists can help with balance, training, exercise programs, speech, and activities of daily living.
Also, Signature nurses and therapists can treat dementia and Alzheimer’s by developing custom care plans that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our patients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home.
Our skilled nurses and licensed therapists help with:
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those patients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication education, reminders, and management
- Customized help with prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention