Quality & Consistency
Signature Health Services is one of the elite home care agencies across the nation in terms of quality of service, both clinically and operationally. According to survey findings by the Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS), Signature’s quality of performance consistently ranks better than 95% of all home care agencies in the country.
We also have one of the highest staff retention rates in the industry. Our loyal and committed staff love working on the Signature team. This means our patient care is consistent and familiar.
Who pays for home health services?
- Medicare pays 100% for skilled service ordered by your physician.
- Other insurance companies pay different benefit amounts for home health services.
- Our office staff will gladly assist you in checking benefit entitlements.
How do I qualify for home care services?
I must be homebound:
- Physical condition and/or physical limitations are such that it would be a considerable and taxing effort to leave home.
- Homebound status is not affected by absences from home to receive medical treatment.
- Patients are allowed brief and infrequent absences from the home for non-medical reasons, such as beauty/barber shop trip, walks, church, ets.
I must be under the care of a physician
- A medical treatment plan must be developed by the attending physician.
I must require skilled service
- Skilled services must be medically reasonable and necessary. Your medical team can help determine what skilled services are needed.